This video teaches you how to make a whiskey sour drink from scratch. You first put 1 jigger of whiskey for each drink into a cocktail shaker. Next you add about ¾ of an ounce of lemon juice per drink. Then you add 1 tablespoon of sugar syrup. You make this by heating water and dissolving sugar in it, about 2x as much sugar as water. Next you add crushed ice, and shake until the drink is ice cold. You can tell when the drink is ice cold when the shaker begins to condensate and feels cold to the touch. Now it's ready to drink! Serve in martini glasses, or whatever glass you desire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades