This recipe shows you a basic Old Fashioned cocktail, using 2 ounces rye or bourbon whiskey, one sugar cube and a dash of Angostura bitters. And then you're shown a modern update, calling for: 2 ounces whiskey, one sugar cube, 3 wedges of orange, Angostura bitters and 1/2 ounce maraschino cherry marinade. The marinade itself requires: 8 ounces organic grape juice, 6-10 ounces lemon juice, 3 stalks of bruised lemongrass, 16 ounces raw sugar, 32 ounces water, 1 tablespoon anise seeds, 2 tablespoons almond extract and cherries to fill the rest of your container.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades