Watch this video to learn how to make a bourbon pecan sour. Start by putting 2 ounces of Makers Mark in a metal container shaker. Then add an ounce and a half of pecan syrup and a half ounce of lemon juice. Add ice and shake it up. After you shake it up you will want to strain the mixture as you pour it out into a glass. Then you want to garnish the drink with an orange peel. To get the pecan syrup you emulsify it down to simple syrup using tic gum. This keeps the pecan oil from floating on the top of your drink. This is a very tasty and quick drink to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades