This instructional video takes you step by step in making an old fashioned--a classic cocktail still enjoyed today. Steps:
1) Mix sugar and water
2) Add bitters
3) Add 50ml Bourbon Whiskey (such as Maker's Mark, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, etc.)
4)Add ice cubes
5)Stir for at least 30 rotations
6) Cut a twist of orange peel, squeeze over the surface of the drink and then rim the glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades