This step-by-step guide will show you how to make moonshine. To make moonshine you will need the following: A pot with a lid, beer, a big bucket, ice, a jug, and a lot of copper tubing. Put the pot on the stove and fill it with beer. Place the lid on the pot and attach the copper tubing to the lid. The tubing needs to go up about 1 foot and bend at 90 degrees. Bend some of the copper tubing into a spiral. Place it into the bucket with one end coming in, and another going through a hole at the bottom. Connect the tubing here to the tubing coming from the pot. Fill the bucket with ice. Place the jug under the bucket, to catch the moonshine coming from the pipe. turn on the stove at very low heat. Keep increasing the heat at little increments. Once you see liquid dripping into the jug, stop the process and just wait for all the liquid to drain into the jug. Enjoy your shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades