Not sure what to serve at your next cocktail party? Try a decadent alcohol drink that can double as a chocolate dessert. In this how to video Lee twists a classic bourbon old fashioned cocktail with and orange liquid chocolate.
Recipe & Directions
- 3 bar spoons Orange Liquid Chocolat and 2 bar spoons of hot water stir until you have a thick paste.
- Add ½ shot of Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
- Add 2 ice cubes and stir until melted.
Repeat this 4 times
- Add dash angustora bitters (more for extra spice)
- Garnish with orange zest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.