Not sure what to serve at your next cocktail party? Try a decadent alcohol drink that can double as a chocolate dessert. In this how to video Lee twists a classic bourbon old fashioned cocktail with and orange liquid chocolate.
Recipe & Directions
- 3 bar spoons Orange Liquid Chocolat and 2 bar spoons of hot water stir until you have a thick paste.
- Add ½ shot of Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
- Add 2 ice cubes and stir until melted.
Repeat this 4 times
- Add dash angustora bitters (more for extra spice)
- Garnish with orange zest.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.