Not sure what to serve at your next cocktail party? Try a decadent alcohol drink that can double as a chocolate dessert. In this how to video Lee twists a classic bourbon old fashioned cocktail with and orange liquid chocolate.
Recipe & Directions
- 3 bar spoons Orange Liquid Chocolat and 2 bar spoons of hot water stir until you have a thick paste.
- Add ½ shot of Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
- Add 2 ice cubes and stir until melted.
Repeat this 4 times
- Add dash angustora bitters (more for extra spice)
- Garnish with orange zest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades