In this ExtremeBartending video, we learn how to make the perfect Mint Julep cocktail. Start with a Collins glass. Take four sprigs of mint (it's very important that it be four) and place them in the glass. Add a teaspoon of sugar, and about two tablespoons of water (it's a strong drink, so you might want to add more water). With a muddler, mix it up, and this will expand the taste of the mint. Now grab some crushed or shaved ice and put it in the glass. Add an ounce and a half of bourbon, garnish with a mint sprig and a straw, and now you have your perfect Mint Julep cocktail! We're also told some fun facts about this drink. Juleps have been made for centuries! And Mint Juleps have been made since the 1800s. You may have heard of it from the Kentucky Derby, and this drink definitely kicks like a Kentucky Derby winner! Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades