How to Make an Irish coffee drink
Irish coffee -- everybody loves it, whether you're Irish or not. And everybody can make it right at home. You don't need to go to your local Irish coffee house to enjoy this delicious drink.
Enjoy this how2heroes video and learn how to make a great Irish Coffee - smooth, rich, warm and delicious. Legend has it that it was invented in a Dublin airport to help travelers get over jet lag. Here's hoping it works the same after a trip in the car, the bus, the subway, walking...
* 2 oz Irish whiskey (Bushmills or Jameson Irish Whiskey)
* 4 oz hot coffee
* 1 oz heavy cream
* 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1. Heat whiskey, not above 60 degrees Celsius
2. In a cold container, whip together 1 oz heavy cream and 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
3. Top hot beverage with whipped cream