Irish coffee -- everybody loves it, whether you're Irish or not. And everybody can make it right at home. You don't need to go to your local Irish coffee house to enjoy this delicious drink.
Enjoy this how2heroes video and learn how to make a great Irish Coffee - smooth, rich, warm and delicious. Legend has it that it was invented in a Dublin airport to help travelers get over jet lag. Here's hoping it works the same after a trip in the car, the bus, the subway, walking...
* 2 oz Irish whiskey (Bushmills or Jameson Irish Whiskey)
* 4 oz hot coffee
* 1 oz heavy cream
* 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1. Heat whiskey, not above 60 degrees Celsius
2. In a cold container, whip together 1 oz heavy cream and 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
3. Top hot beverage with whipped cream
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades