Irish coffee -- everybody loves it, whether you're Irish or not. And everybody can make it right at home. You don't need to go to your local Irish coffee house to enjoy this delicious drink.
Enjoy this how2heroes video and learn how to make a great Irish Coffee - smooth, rich, warm and delicious. Legend has it that it was invented in a Dublin airport to help travelers get over jet lag. Here's hoping it works the same after a trip in the car, the bus, the subway, walking...
* 2 oz Irish whiskey (Bushmills or Jameson Irish Whiskey)
* 4 oz hot coffee
* 1 oz heavy cream
* 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1. Heat whiskey, not above 60 degrees Celsius
2. In a cold container, whip together 1 oz heavy cream and 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
3. Top hot beverage with whipped cream
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: