This how to video explains making a hot Irish Coffee. The ingredients include whipped cream, a teaspoon of brown sugar-the secret ingredient, and one and a half ounces of irish whiskey. In England this is a Duncan Donuts coffee compared to our Starbucks Coffee. First, mix in the brown sugar with the coffee, then add the whiskey. Next, put the whipped cream on top or any other creams you would prefer. The narrator suggests putting nutmeg on the top. It is more light of a light coffee rather than a dark coffee. By following this video, you will learn how to make a hot Irish Coffee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades